Thank you for registering to attend the 2017 CAAA Summer Convention in San Francisco, CA. Whether you are a registered attendee or a registered exhibitor, you will have access to the electronic version of the syllabus. Please read below for some important information regarding the syllabus.
NEED TO KNOW:
- You must be logged in to your CAAA.org account. If you do not believe you have registered for an account, click here and select I forgot my username or password and enter your registered email address
- DO NOT CLICK CREATE AN ACCOUNT - You will be creating a second account that does not hold your registration to the event. This means you will not be able to access the syllabus.
- If the email address being entered does not work, please contact the CAAA office at 916-444-5155
- You do not need to be a member of CAAA to obtain a CAAA.org account
Please download AND SAVE to your electronic device prior to leaving for convention. Keep in mind that internet access must be purchased at the hotel and CAAA does not have enough printed materials to sell in the event of a forgotten electronic version of the syllabus.
Exhibitors - Access has been granted to the registered name of the booth. This means that the name that was used to secure your booth, is the account that needs to be logged in for syllabus download access.
CAAA staff will be travelling to the convention on June 20 and our phones will be off on Monday, June 19.
Also, please remember to scan your badge before each panel begins. The scanners will be placed at the entrance of the ballroom. CAAA is required to abide by certain protocols for MCLE, Legal Specialization and DWC QME credits. The following will be enforced at the 2017 Summer Convention:
- CAAA cannot award retroactive credits.
- It is up to the attendee to notify CAAA staff if there is an issue with scanning their badge AT THE TIME THE ISSUE OCCURS.
- No partial credit will be awarded for any session.
- Credit will not be awarded after scanners have been turned off.