- What are the typical mistakes made by claims adjusters?
- What evidence is most important to claims adjusters?
- When is surveillance considered and best used?
- How does an adjuster determine whether the condition is work related?
- How to better prepare an applicant for a deposition?
- How to prepare your client for the AME/QME exam and what the defendant is thinking.
- How do defense attorneys read a med-legal report and what do they do upon receipt of a med-legal report.
- Is it really their “maximum authority”? How does the defendant view the case value and how should you view it in response.
200 Marina Blvd
Berkeley, CA 94710
Parking: $8 self/$10 valet
Manhattan Beach Marriott
1400 Parkview Avenue
Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Parking: $15 self parking/ $35 valet
Robert Wyman, Moderator
Jack Goodchild, Moderator
Judge Robert Spoeri
This program has been approved for 3.0 MCLE and Legal Specialization credits by the CA State Bar. #1279