Thank you for registering to attend the 2015 CAAA Winter Convention in San Diego. Whether you are a registered attendee or a registered exhibitor, you will have access to the electronic version of the syllabus. Please read below for some important information regarding the syllabus.
NEED TO KNOW:
- You must be logged in to your CAAA.org account. If you do not believe you have registered for an account, click here and select I forgot my username or password and enter your registered email address
- DO NOT CLICK CREATE AN ACCOUNT - You will be creating a second account that does not hold your registration to the event. This means you will not be able to access the syllabus.
- If the email address being entered does not work, please contact the CAAA office at 916-444-5155
- You do not need to be a member of CAAA to obtain a CAAA.org account
- The syllabus contains more than 1500 pages. Please download AND SAVE to your electronic device prior to leaving for convention. Keep in mind that internet access must be purchased at the hotel and CAAA does not have enough printed materials to sell in the event of a forgotten electronic version of the syllabus.
Exhibitors - Access has been granted to the registered name of the booth. This means that the name that was used to secure your booth, is the account that needs to be logged in for syllabus download access.
CAAA staff will be travelling to the convention on January 20 with our office and our phones will be off on January 19.
Large files are quite a problem downloading to iPad. Apple is quite particular about these things. Please first be sure to have a reader such as Adobe loaded onto your iPad so that the file can be saved or download into iBooks. An alternative option is the iTunes method.