Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$995 for Non-Member
January 25, 2018
California Applicants' Attorneys Association
2018 Winter Convention, Apportionment, Defense Tactics, Ethics, Genetics, Labor Issues, MPNs, Politics and Policy, QMEs, RFA Writing
CAAA’s 2018 Winter Convention at the Westin Mission Hills in Rancho Mirage, CA. Includes the following programs:
- Getting MPNs to do Their Job
- Not-so-Special Delivery: Common Defense Tactics That Interfere with the Delivery of Injured Worker Benefits
- Brave New World: The QME Quagmire in 2018
- The 10 Most Important Things to Know to Successfully Represent Injured Workers
- The Art and Science of RFA Writing
- Commissioners’ Panel
- Marvin Shapiro Memorial: Most Important Cases
- The Winds of Change: The Future is Now; Current Labor Issues Affecting our Practice
- House Cleaning: The New Rules of Ethics
- New Considerations Addressing Permanent Disability and Apportionment
- The Science of Genetics: Legal Apportionment or Politics?
- Carveouts: Debunking the Myths of Alternatives to the Workers’ Compensation System as We Know It
Minimum Continuing Legal Education: 16.00 MCLE (including 1.25 Ethics) Legal Specialization in Workers’ Compensation: 13.50 MCLE Division of Workers’ Compensation: 1.25 QME
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following titles and components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.