Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$250 for Non-Members
June 28, 2020
California Applicants' Attorneys Association
2020 Virtual Summer Convention, SB 863
• When should doctors be requesting this treatment?
• Statutory requirements and case law, including Neri Hernandez
• What is a “prescription” that will trigger the defendant’s duty to investigate and provide home care/nursing care?
• How to “perfect the record” to obtain court orders for this type of care
• Role of UR/IMR and nurse case managers
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.