Benefits of Membership
When you join the California Applicants' Attorneys Association, you're joining hundreds of advocates with one singular goal: protecting the rights of injured workers.
Whether a Regular or Associate member, when you join CAAA, you’re joining a greater cause supported by dedicated advocates and professionals who truly care about the individuals they serve. You’ll also enjoy a broad range of membership benefits designed to help you navigate changes in the system and support your practice or business.
The single greatest benefit cited by our members is the wealth of knowledge provided by being a member of the association:
- Our on-line forums (regional and subject driven) give members full access to the wisdom and expertise of our membership base at their fingertips. Enroll in Statewide LawNet (over 600 subscribers) to search QME’s & AME’s, get the latest strategy on new case law, share briefs, practice tips and more!
- Our accredited educational programs and seminars give you a leg-up on the competition by providing you with the most relevant and innovative ideas to win your cases.
- Practice Tips are regularly developed after important court decisions to help make sense of legislative and regulatory changes and provide members with the most accurate information and tactics.
- Member-only newsletters and updates keep members in the loop about ongoing initiatives and important policy changes.
When you become a Regular Member, you'll also enjoy these additional benefits:
- Enjoy discounts at CAAA conventions, seminars and chapter meetings saving you hundreds of dollars annually.
- Our membership directories are regularly updated to help you network with other members.
- The CAAA mobile app provides a one-stop shop for helpful resources with exclusive content and updates for members.
- Your membership helps support the association’s work in protecting the rights of injured workers and improving the workers’ compensation system to strengthen our workforce.
- Our advocacy efforts give CAAA members a seat at the table in every fight to recommend changes in policy to better protect our labor force.
Our Associate members are the glue that keeps our workers’ compensation system running by providing the necessary services to help injured workers
reclaim their health and reenter the workforce. Becoming an Associate member gives you direct access to our regular members – the largest and most connected organization of applicant attorneys in California – to network, market services and join the cause of
improving outcomes for injured workers.
Non-attorney Associate members of CAAA include doctors, chiropractors, medical therapists, rehabilitation and vocational specialists and counselors, med-legal vendors and specialized office services vendors, all of whom are specifically trained to assist injured workers obtain the services they need.
Associate members enjoy benefits that put you in front of potential clients and maximize exposure:
- Discounts on exhibiting and educational registration at CAAA conventions, seminars and chapter meetings for substantial savings.
- Exclusive Opportunities to speak at CAAA educational seminars and special events, including first right of refusal for sponsoring events.
- Member-only membership directory, updated daily, makes it easier to network and connect with the comp community.
- Member-only newsletters and updates to keep you in the loop about ongoing initiatives and important policy changes.
Credit Card Only
Check or Credit Card